Startup Visa Portugal: What Is It and How Do I Get It?

Have you ever dreamed of your European vacation lasting a lifetime? Well, dream no longer!

Portugal, with its gorgeous weather and culture, has an option for you. Available even to non-EU citizens, you can get a Portugal visa through their StartUp program.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.movingto.io/pt/portugal-startup-visa

Has anyone got experience with reporting KPIs regarding the startup visa? Does anyone have this visa and can report whether it’s been a good or bad experience? I heard you need to report KPIs quarterly and they provide a mentor / advisor. Is this true?

You wouldn’t believe the amount of hurdles I had to jump through to get this. If you can be eligible for another type of visa, I would recommend it.

Honestly, if you can get a different visa in Portugal, I would go with the other option. D7, Family Reunion, Golden Visa. They’re all much better.

A friend of mine with for the Startup Visa and he says it’s not worth the effort.

The Startup Visa is a total waste of time. Only worth it if you have no other option.